Friday, August 3, 2007

START OF COLLEGE


today was the first day of my college life...
it was quite fun...meeting new friends was quite fun..cuz they had various opinions bout each clasmate...and was funny just hearin them bitchin bout they own friends..
anway..started class at 8..at first i was all "fuck..this is fuckin new..no one to talk to"
but later on ppl started askin my name and askin me to join them for lunch and everything...it was nice..than i began to feel like...home...i felt more like home in college than than in my own house...
in class i had my first homework...had to write about guests cycle in 1500 words...my goodness tht bloddy lecturer gives no mercy man..seriously strict..and after that i was like free the whole time untill 2...so i just hanged out with ser* and her friends cuz all my friends were in class...they were nicely bitchin about anyone who just came into the cafeteria or sayin how hot this guy is or tht guy is..girls girls girls...can never ever get them..than i called baby to see wht she's up to and i found out tht the dad was freakin pissed cuz her bill was like 300++...i was like oh fuck..why did i do this to her...why? why ?why?...haizzz...i feel so fuckin bad for her nw...
she didn do anything wrong and she's gettin all the blame...i wish i could go up to the father and say don blame your daughter...its all my fault...but god noes tht i'll never have tht kinda guts to do tht..anway after tht i went for class which i was late for a few minutes...and i kinda missed ALOT of info...but than i thank god tht i was able to catch up with the group...and turnes out i finished the pratical work faster than most ppl..hehe...im good...hahahaha...prasan case la me...anyway after tht the class was over and i thought i would go home by lrt since my sis couldn pick me up..but than i thank god again cuz as i was walkin i saw a classmate tht i didn talk to..and he said bye...and i said bye too but i also thought if i shuld ask where did he live...wht the heck..whts the harm in tht...so i asked and turns out he lives like 10 feet away from me only...and he asked me where i live and he insisted on givin me a ride home...i really thank god tht my day was so lucky but than i still feel bad for baby..baby if you readin this i am so so so so so so so so sorry ...i noe you told me to forget about it...but i just can't..i really can't...hearin tht you gt scolded from dad because of my fault really makes me wanna kill myself right nw...i sometimes realy think tht i don deserve to be with her..she's so pretty,smart,out-goin-fun to be with and plus her personality rocks ..and wht am i?
im inconsidered,impatient,i get mad at her for lil things and she's able to forgive me, im an ugly piece of shit and she's the goddess sent from heaven...im sometimes really think tht she's beauty and im the ugliest beast ever...anyway...she told me she went for joggin which she didn go and she waited for me to sms her and while waiting she was eatin candy...and nw she feels very sick and she has the stomache...nw i feel more worse than bad...i really feel like suiciding cuz i really don't deserve a "heaven-sent" girl like her..i dunoe why but im so inlove with her..i don think i've ever felt this way towards a girl before...she's my lucky charm,she's my angel,she's the world to me...i would be lost,gone,alone if i ever loose her..

im gonna end this with
"the beauty and the beast reality fairytale"

1 comment:

D E N I S E said...

baby..i lovee you.

you mean the WHOLEE WORLD to me.

<3