Wednesday, August 15, 2007

SHIT HAPPENS PART 2!!

haven been bloggin for the past week and a whole lot of shit has happen....since it is hungry ghost festival...it seems tht my luck has gone down... way way down to the drain...haizz...first was in front office class we went to the "cinema" lab and i didn noe there was a steel on the bottom..and my darn legs are too long...and it hit my knee for several times..and nw its blue-black..haizz...than was tht i was either blur or tired i trip on the same sopt outside of college for like 3-4 times....and i nearly fell....crap...and whts wrost...today i was walkin into the kitchen,..and somehow my legs went to fast and far...it hit the edge of the steel that holds the water ...and nw..its either broken or fractured...its nicely swallon like mad...haizz....shit really happens to me...and also last week i went to skul and went to 1u and didn wanna tell baby cuz i was scared tht she'll be pissed...and now she found out tht i went and she's more pissed at me than ever...CRAP!!!!!! WHY DIDN I TELL YOU BABY..AND NW YOUR MAD...IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY BABY...I PROMISE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING THT IS HAPPENIN IN ME..AND NO MATTER WHT IT IS..GOIN TO TOILET OR GOIN TO SHOWER,...I'LL TELL YOU,...PLZ FORGIVE ME BABY...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL...I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU...PLZ FORGIVE ME...IM VERY VERY SORRY BABY

No comments: