Friday, August 17, 2007

5th MONTH anni

baby you gotta noe..your the air tht i breath, your the light of my day, your the one that brigtens my life wen im down.. your the soul tht allows me to live, your the one i need the most in my life...without you i would die.
wht im tryin to say is that i just want to see you today just for 5 mins cuz i aint gonna see you at all today and tmr and sundaY and monday...all i was askin was for 5 mins..but than you didn noe...and i don blame you...when you went without tellin me i was pissed...i noe you noe..its just that i REALLY WANTED to see you..
anyway all im tryin to say is i love you with all my heart and soul baby..and from the day i met you till today..i cherished every moments with you and never have i even thought of regretin at all..i love you baby..and im very sorry again..but than havin spent time with you from 5 till 9 was a moment that i'll never forget...it was the first time tht we went out on a anni...and again im sorry tht i haven taken you out for a date baby...tht i regret..i shuld have...im sorry baby..i love you..i love you..
and since you noe wht type of guys you have in your class...PLZZ PLZZZ take care of yourself baby...i don wan anything to happen to you..if sth is wrong..call me..and i will be there right away..

No comments: