Saturday, August 4, 2007

CRAP!!

motherfucker!@#@!#


i seriously hate stayin at home nw...fuck home!
bloddy hell..im nicely doin my homework and my mom comes in and say do this and do tht..after that i tried to do my homework again...dad came and say don do your homework la...help me with the work...WTF!!! it seems to him workin is more fuckin important than studies...bloddy faggot..
anyway nw cuz of baby's bill im not allowed to call her and only can sms in the noon and only able to call at night...this sucks...this reallly sucks..

im bloddy bored at home!!!...i stayed home all day watchin friends...and tried to did my homework but failed...nw only did half away..gt 1000 more words to go...shit!!...plus its dued on monday...shit la..baby went to sis hse...and dunoe whts she's up too nw?...haizzz



No comments: