Wednesday, August 8, 2007

PISSING DAY

FUCK!!...today was bloddy pissin off...i woke up with a BAD mood...haizz..
than went to college thinkin it was gonna be alrite but turns out tht there was a assinment tht i was suppose to do...but than i just came like 4 days ago...how the hell m i suppose to do it...so the lecturer gave all the new students a warning(which we not suppose to have) after tht went to eat with frens...was okaay after that...than i was bloddy pissed again cuz no taxies would go to my place...so i had to wait for an half hour just for taxi...than came the jam which was again pissin me off....so the cost was like 20+ bucks....shit!!
and im almost broke....than wen i came home the first thing dad asked me to do was go out and buy stuff for him...and he was out just nw and he couldn buy it,...tht fag...than i called the driver learnin thing to see if i can do my drivin thing today...not only he said cannot but he was like huh? huh? huh? cannot hear you call me baq later *click*....tht bastard....haven said 10 words and he shut me down.....haizz

today is just not my day

No comments: