Thursday, August 23, 2007

FUCK THIS!

i seriously dunoe wht the hell am i doin rite nw...i dunoe weather to call baq just just let her relax her anger down..it all started wen baby had to clean her bedsheets and everything cuz of her dog pied all over her bed...and because of tht she's gettin all moddy...and me tryin to noe wht isit about...she just ticked off and told me..and started throwing her anger at me...the way she said it is like im the faggot who pied on her bedsheets and its all my fault nw...and becuz of the fuckin line we always get hanged up...one way lead and nw...we both aren't talkin to each other..(this might get serious)...but the thing nw is tht she is bloddy pissed and doesn't wanna talk to anyone...and im just a lil annoyed cuz she said it likes its my fault..anyway...just gonna leave it like this..im guessin no one will call each other tonite..

No comments: