Tuesday, August 21, 2007

..NO TITLE.

college...can be fun at times...can be shitty at times....today for me...college was realy shitty..had class from 8-12...and plus it was damn boring wei....i mean seriously..hearin a guy whoes voice is like beginning of his puberty tht just began to crack...its really boring...and after tht had front office management...and instead of havin class the lecturer had tons of complains about us cuz of coming to class late...playin a fool in class..and not in proper attire...and cuz of tht...each and everyone had to stand as they are being by attendance and the class "groomer" had to spot out every single detail tht was not hotel manager material...and wen it was my turn..i had like 3 complains...first was tht my belt...which was no where in sight cuz i didn have one....and hair which i don want to cut it...but force to nw..and lastly its tht wen im out of her class my shirts are out...and pants are fallin...hehehe....i don care...just gona cut my hair thts all..than i met up with baby and in the end i went to her place to chill..and wen mom and dad was gone..we were together so close..and tht was the best part of my day cuz i realize tht the feelings of insecurity has gone ...i really enjoyed my day with her...and im really glad and thankful tht im actually with the girl of my dreams...i can never ask for more...thank you o mighty lord..

No comments: