Saturday, August 11, 2007

DEDICATION

baby before i start i would like you to noe tht you mean not only the world to me but you mean the universe to me.

baby the first time i laid my eyes i didn believe in love at first sight.
wen we were friends i thank god tht this had happen.
wen you were with your ex and exx, it killed me tht i couldn give you the happiness tht you need. and wen shit happened i thought of killing them for you. and nw tht i have had the guts to asked you out, we are together and i noe tht im the luckiest guy in the world, i noe tht i have my bad points but i want you to noe tht i would sacrifies my life just to see you smile, just to brighten your day.this love has been with me for 4 yrs, and nw tht i can actually be with you really think tht god is lookin after me.
we might have our bad times but without it i don think tht we would last.
sometimes its hard to believe tht i can have a wonderful girlfriend like you. its realy hard to believe and yet it has happen to me and im really really happy.
and i love you baby, i love you with all my heart and soul and my life, you have been great to me and i believe tht the sun will never set on our love.
all i really want to say is tht i love you so much baby and i miss you baby..i miss you so much..and i love you...its really never tired to say i love you at all...i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you and i love you

No comments: