Sunday, August 12, 2007

SHIT HAPPENS!

a sunday tht turn bad.
well woke up in the wrong side of the bed today...woke up at 8 and sleep again till 9.45 and mom kept buggin me to wake up cuz i have drivin pratice...i was damn pissed...but nvm..tham called baby and she put down the fone twice..and i was more mad..but than she explained and it was all good...hehe..i love you baby.
and my body is achin like mad..i feel a sickness comin to me..haizz..
went for pratice...was quiet nervous...everything went well...until the freggin perdana overtook me and scared the crap outta me...tht fag..and to make it worse i died the car like 4-5 times...haizz...dunoe how m i gonna pass my liecence...and somemore its on a kancil...so it was really uncomfortable...my legs were achin like mad...nvm...maybe will get used to it in the next 2 classes...

No comments: