Tuesday, August 7, 2007

sleepy day

haizz...i didn have enuf sleep last night...was talkin to baby till 2 and it really meant the world to me cuz i haven talk to her like tht for a LONG LONG LONG LONG time...maybe its just 2-3 weeks but to me thts 2-3 century ...anyway i felt happy cuz i finally got to talk to her...and we slept at 2..and i only had like 3 hours of sleep..cuz mom woke me up for college at 5..wow was i sleepy...i don think i've ever slept while bathin...haha...anyway sis couldn take me to college cuz she only slept at 4...so not enuf sleep for her...and i asked mom wether she could send me...and she said she dunoe how to go baq...but the real answer was tht she was lazy to take me there...so i was kinda pissed..and i had to take a cab to go college...and it was like 19 freakin bucks...haizz..and after reachin to college durin all the classes i was nicely sleepin and didn bother payin attention to wht the lecturers were sayin...but than i gt notes from linardy so i didn miss much...hehe..so...after college i didn had pick-up home also...and i had to spend another 19 bucks...wow...spent like 40++ for a day of college...shit...i need to start drivin...haizz...nw im online and have no assignments and baby is out for braces check-up...and she told me she can take them off next month...tht reminds me tht she's gonna start college next week....YAY!!
but still i wanna see her nw!!!!!

No comments: