Saturday, September 8, 2007

pissing off

haizz...i hate saturdays...i really hate them...you ruin my day you bitch...anyway...went for drivin lessons today..and was okkayy...gt the hill part finaallly...after tht went home..thought i could study for a lil...but guess wht...i couldn ...why?...cuz of my fuckin parents..they drving me nuts i tell you...they bloddy well noe i have a test comin soon...and they wan me to do work...haizz....wen i gt pissed at them they were like..i ask you to do one thing and you get all pissed..and swearing at my face...wht a nice way of teachin their own son...and cuz of tht i couldn even say one word to baby cuz of working..bloddy shit...and she kinda gt pissed at me cuz of tht...i don blame her....and im really sorry baby...
anyway...dad wanted me to see my drivin and took me out...wen you fuckin give advice sat it...don shout it...you do noe tht wen you get nervous you go blank..and thts excatly wht he did...than i go all blank and he starts sayin..you drive ah?...sure die la,..thousands of accidents cuz of ppl like you...im like WTF?!...thts a way to teach me?...thts a way to improve me?....fuck you dick head..
baby...if you read this ...im sorry for all the foul words...im just bloddy pissed at mom and dad...they are drving me nuts!!....
i wanna move outta the hse nw..i wanna run away from them..i don even wanna see them anymore...gt outta my life you shits!

No comments: